Friday, December 16, 2011

Was there a mass wireless problem with ATT Uverse?

On April 4th my wireless internet lost all connections. I don't know what the problem is as there appears to be nothing wrong with my wired internet, but I was talking around and a few others had the same problem I am having. Like I said, the only problem I am having is my wireless internet, my phone, cable and wired internet is working just fine.|||It's not likely that this problem has anything to do with the AT%26amp;T U-Verse network. Your wireless Internet, as you know, is a link between your laptop and your Residential Gateway (the U-Verse modem-router). In that sense, it's not too different from a wired connection to your computer; the signal just gets to the RG a different way.





Your problem almost certainly has to be something unique to your installation--something between your RG and your computer.. If you know of others having similar problems, that's not unusual, and it's equally common with all systems, not just U-Verse.

No comments:

Post a Comment