Monday, December 19, 2011

Att uverse remote setup help?

I got Att uverse and I tried to program the remote so that I can control the tv on/off and volume and I figured it out but now when I put in numbers for a channel on uverse, it changes the Chanel on the tv instead. How can I change it back so I can watch different channels on uverse? (uverse only works on the tv Chanel 3 so I wouldn't ever need to change it)|||You may need to press the AT%26amp;T button at the top left of the remote to get it to control the U-verse cable box again.





If that does not work you can reset the remote and program it again.


To reset the remote:


1. Press and hold AT%26amp;T


2. While holding the AT%26amp;T button press and release OK then release the AT%26amp;T button


3. Press the numbers 900 ( The AT%26amp;T button should flash a few times)

No comments:

Post a Comment