Monday, December 19, 2011

Im in san francisco bay area. has anybody switched from comcast to att uverse? what was the difference?

any difference in the internet, phone, or tv? what about the price?|||I live in Walnut Creek (east bay) and switched a few months ago.





First the service. I live in an older home, so I assume this is on my end. The service is sketchy, although it's usually working fine, some days it like to lose connection (tv and internet, phone is on a different line) for a few minutes multiple times. When working, the internet is fine, plus the router comes with a built in wireless connection. The TV comes with plenty of features, and lots of channels. Pretty reliable, but sometimes the box (for the TV) gets a little messed up. A simple reset fixes it though. The phone is the same as any other service, nothing special.





Prices. I switched because it was going to be cheaper with AT%26amp;T over Comcast. But because there is a senior in my house, the phone was servery discounted. Without that, the prices are almost the same. Expect about $100 a month for a fairly decent plan. Maybe $150 for a nice one.





Customer Service. Great, they walk you through any problems and are friendly. They cater you.





I think this is about all. Personally, I suggest switching.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment