Saturday, December 24, 2011

I have att uverse. I just got a new hd tv and was told to get me an hdm1 cable.?

My questions are: do I shut the power off to attach this cable? do I remove the other (white cable) and just have the hdm1 cable? will I lose any programming ie: my remote (that took me an hour to figure out how to program to the new tv) when I am done, how many cables should I have from the receiver to the tv? by the way, this is not our main tv, this is a bedroom tv.|||It's HDMI (that's i, not 1) It replaces the scart lead and gives a better picture.





Turn the power off first, but it shouldn't affect the programming. So you'll just have the power cable and the HDMI cable (unless you have a DVD player or Blu Ray installed, then you might have more than one HDMI cable, depending on your TV)

No comments:

Post a Comment