Saturday, December 24, 2011

ATT Uverse remote not working?

Alright so, everytime I turn on my tv, it goes to the "press OK to watch ATT Uverse" blue screen.


My tv is in a bedroom so it's not the main tv.


Whenever I push OK, the menu for my actual TV pops up. The menu button does the same. The tv, ATT button, and return to tv buttons do nothing. The volume and channel buttons don't work and the right arrow button turns the volume up (but nothing turns the volume down).


WHAT IS GOING ON?!


This uverse is really starting to cheese me off, it's not working properly.


I have an old tv, a philips magnavox.


It is not a flat screen tv or anything, I've had it since the early 2000s.|||It sounds like the U-verse remote is only controlling the TV. You need to press the "AT%26amp;T" button at the top left then press "OK" to get past that screen. If its not responding you may need to replace the batteries in the remote. If it still doesn't work you can call AT%26amp;T U-verse Technical Support at 1-800-288-2020 so we can replace the remote if we need to

No comments:

Post a Comment