Saturday, December 24, 2011

What movie should my gril and i watch right now... ATT UVerse all channels?

all these movies are shwag|||Instead of a movie, since it's At%26amp;t U-verse, I suggest you watch cable series, they give awesome entertainment.





1.) Spartacus- Gods of the Arena = OMG! This is so bloody sexy (literally). I like the historical imagination of the writer. The series is weaved by such lust and gore. If you seek a series of mature nature, you will like it. (Starz)





2.) Shameless = More modern and adapted from UK entertainment. It's an hilarious ghetto bunch, a family whose members are all screwed up yet unite in saving each other's troubles. I enjoy watching it because it gives me an idea how street-life is like. (Showtime)





Upcoming series like Borgias (Starz) and Camelot (Showtime) looks cool too.





Hope this helps. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment