Saturday, December 24, 2011

Att Uverse Question?

I was wondering does Anyone work for ATT and can tell me when they plan on having Uverse Available in the Clinton Township Area. I keep checking back weekly and it's still not availlable yet? I know people that have it in Chesterfield Mi? It would be a great help because when I call they keep telling me they are unsure when it will be available. In Roseville they have a demo of it but yet don't have it where I live? Any help would be great.|||Unfortunately, it is very unlikely that the AT%26amp;T people will be able/willing to tell you when service will be available in your area. Why? Because if they tell you, they are in effect telling the cable company when they will be coming to town. This could be used to great advantage. (Imagine if you knew a major competitor was coming to town in 6 months. You could lower prices and put out a big advertising campaign a few days before the other guy becomes available. You could send your best customers coupons for free on demand movies that could be used next month (if they didn't switch that is). You could focus resources on fixing up the areas where you were about to have another player, and away from areas where you are 'safe'. etc etc)





There are some things you can look for, however. If you notice big tan AT%26amp;T boxes going up in your neighborhood, it is a good bet that UVerse will be available real soon.





Good Luck!|||I guess you have to wait until it becomes available .


Have patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment