Saturday, December 24, 2011

Is ATT Uverse's internet ALWAYS this bad?

I've had ATT Uverse for a little over a month now, and it is honestly the most horribly unstable piece of garbage I've ever been privy to. I'm an online gamer, and I've been hitting pings of upwards to 4000ms. I'm not a super involved "I want the fastest frame rates possible yar!", but it does suck when you've died 30 seconds ago, but you're still up and running.





Anyways, my question is, has anyone else had this problem, and been able to fix it? I've changed the channel and power settings on my modem, but they don't really seem to work. Any advice would be great, thanks!|||I have the same problem and i am thinking to switching to Time warner by the way what game do you play? I play Mohaa and Swbf2 (medal of honor allied assault) and (Star wars battle front 2) Been getting high pings and stuff it also shutted down my entire tv,internet,phone. Tried reconnecting the entire thing and called the service man nothing soooooooooo better go with somthing else

No comments:

Post a Comment