Saturday, December 10, 2011

Is there a way to set up a wireless TV connection if I have ATT Uverse TV?

I have ATT Uverse, and want to put a TV in my kitchen. I would prefer not to have a box, since I would like the TV to be mobile, and possibly go into the garage. How can I transmit a TV signal? I seem to find a lot of analog transmitters, but since TV signals are digital, is there a way to do this without a box?|||The A/V from that box is analog,at least the SD is. You can get plenty of wireless SD A/V transmitters.|||Without a box, your TV can only get the same program decoded by the main box. You also need an RF remote to change channels. The composite output of the box is analog, so that you can transmit with a cheap RF transmitter.





If you want HD and your own channels, you need a set-top box.

No comments:

Post a Comment