Saturday, December 10, 2011

Is there any way to transfer att uverse box to a new tv?

I want to know if there is a way to do this without calling att and having them come install it for you. We have a TV we do not use and I want to put the box in another room where we recently put a TV. Can we just transfer the box to it?|||If that room has an ATT-uverse feed yes. I mean, you need to connect it to a video feed, don't you?





If that box has no ATT-uverse feed, you need to call At%26amp;T, otherwise, it is a no brainer.|||I know nothing of that particular cable box but I would expect it to be connected via some sort of AV cables to the TV and so all you are doing is connecting the AV cable to a differnet TV. Should be a no-brainer to do without help from ATT as long as you can get the signal to the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment