Friday, December 16, 2011

Cancel Comcast switch to Att Uverse Question?

At%26amp;t is coming out tomorrow to install Uverse. Do I need to cancel my Comcast Service before they come out. I called At%26amp;T but I don't have my Boyfriends Info(since it is in his name) to get any answers. Cheers!|||wait till after the install. You want to make sure everything is up and running smooth before you cancel. I had dish before i switched to Comcast. I cancelled the day before Comcast came out. The guy came out and said it was to hot to go in the attic and had to reschedule. I was without cable for about a week before they came out and actually installed it.|||I would wait until everything is hooked up and running before cancelling your old service. In my experience, everything usually works out fine, however, sometimes during an install a tech can run into line issues, distance issues or other errors preventing them to provide service.

No comments:

Post a Comment